||Kristi Dee Doden, Communication Expert
Meet the Panel
Kristi Dee Doden is a professional speaker, trainer, facilitator, and communications expert.
She offers expertise for individuals and couples wanting to reduce the emotional stress of divorce as well as find a more respectful and peaceful way to resolve differences.
Individual, couples or small group support sessions can help you:
- Find Relief from relationship pain, confusion, and indecision
- Identify core issues, concerns, and pathways to resolution
- Increase understanding, respect and cooperation in communication
- Gain confidence and skills in handling emotionally charged issues.
- Receive guidance and support in having "difficult conversations"
- Create a safe way for partners to actually hear each other
- Establish and communicate clear personal boundaries
- Reduce stressors that impede the resolution process
Kristi founded The Mindful Way in 2001 as a way to combine her degree in Economics, Psychology and Social Work with extensive training in Compassionate Communication, stress management and mindfulness practices.
She teaches and facilitates communication skills, conflict resolution, life transition management, stress reduction and "mindful relationship" training. She is well known for her work with individuals, couples, family systems, groups, business organizations and corporations.
Do you have a specific question for Kristi?